Use of your Personal Information
1 When you register and use this site:
- 1.1 You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. This will include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- 1.2 We will use this information to fulfil your order with us. This information is required for us to be able to communicate with you regarding your order and process it in a timely manner.
- 1.3 This information will be stored on our secure servers.
- 1.3 If you have opted in for marketing emails we will also store your data with our email marketing partner Sendinblue or Mailchimp. Your data will also be used by our payment providers SagePay, PayPal depending on which payment method you use. We advise checking these third parties privacy policies for information on how your data may be used with them.
- 1.4 From time to time we will send promotional offers that we feel are relevant to you. You can opt out of these emails by either clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email we send to to you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Further information:
- 2.1 We processes personal data as a data controller as defined in the GDPR.
- 2.2 You can contact us any time to:
- Request access to information that Advanced Global Productions has about you.
- Correct any information that Advanced Global Productions Ltd has about you.
- Delete information that Advanced Global Productions Ltd has about you.
If you have any additional queries about Advanced Global Productions Ltd collection and storage of data, please contact us at:
AGP Ltd, The Tube Business Center, 86 North Street, Manchester, M8 8RA
- 2.3 You can visit our website without giving away any of your personal information. Advanced Global Productions Ltd uses Google Analytics in or to improve our service, user experience and to analye how our website is used. Aside from approximate loction (IP Address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data inclusing browser information, device information and language.
We do not collect additional information such as your age, gender, interests.
- 2.4 Advanced Global Productions Ltd complies to the GDPR from May 25th 2018, under which you have the 8 fundamental rights:
- The right to be informed – all organisations must be completely transparent in how they are using personal data (personal data may include data such as a work email and work mobile if they are specific to an individual).
- The right of access – individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
- The right of rectification – individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to an individual’s right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
- The right to restrict processing – an individual’s right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability – this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- The right to object – in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling – the GDPR has put in place safeguards to protect individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example, individuals can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them, or is based on automated processing.
1. New technologies are emerging on the Internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site. If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet, Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.allaboutcookies.org. Go to the heading “Manage Cookies”. Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” – an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
2. Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
3. Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
4. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.Unsubscribe Option